Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 8 years, 4 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
It’s that time of year again, when normally clean-shaven men start comparing new growths of hair on their upper lips.
The initiative began in Australia in 2003 and has grown steadily ever since. Movember 2009 is set to be the biggest, hairiest yet, with loads of events happening in London.
You can enjoy:
- Fast track boarding for all Mo Bros on the Merlin Entertainments London Eye, plus a special in-flight moustache grooming event
- Free moustache trimming at Mo’s Moustache Emporium at Dermalogica in Kensington
- A charity lunch at OXO Tower Brasserie, featuring ingredients known to reduce men’s chances of developing prostate cancer, and mojitos in the bar
- A fundraising 10k run in Greenwich Park, with moustachioed runners in 70s fancy dress. (Women can take part too – simply draw or stick on a moustache.)
- A hunt for the sexiest moustache, with a chance to win a VIP visit to Avenue Q, including an appearance on stage at curtain call
So what are you waiting for? Throw away your razor now and start growing that ‘tache!