Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
With its snug cafés, atmospheric bars, graceful bridges and historic buildings and streets, London is the perfect place for a romantic break. A smooch on top of a double-decker, sunset views from the London Eye, fragrant strolls through Kew Gardens – there are 100s of ways to find love in London.
And we want to know about yours! Tell us your London romantic moment in the comments below… and then enter our Love-In-London competition.
You could win a 5-star luxury weekend in London – including all transport, cocktails and dinner, two nights in a fabulous 5-star hotel and a trip to a West End show!
Even if you don’t have a story to share in the comments, you can still enter the competition. This fantastic prize includes:
- Return train travel for two people to London
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- Two nights’ accommodation at the Radisson Mayfair Hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel restaurant for two people each morning
- Cocktails and a 3-course dinner at Quaglino’s
- Two tickets to a West End theatre show of your choice
- Return private transfers from the theatre back to the hotel
Click here to read the competition terms and conditions