Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 8 years, 1 month ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Loved up in London? There are loads of ways to romance your partner in London this Valentine’s Day.
- Snuggle up by the fire with a Valentine’s afternoon tea at The Montague
- Get a Flirty £30 ticket for London Zoo, and follow the Love Trail to see happy animal couples, from tigers to penguins
- Enjoy a free, outdoor screening of Billy Wilder’s classic film The Apartment outside the National Theatre
- Book a fairytale Valentine’s break – complete with horse-drawn carriage – at Swisshotel The Howard
- Get an underwater diver to pop the question for you at the London Aquarium
Single? Don’t fancy the usual Valentine’s fare? Don’t worry, there are plenty of London events for you!
- Dig out your costume and join the largest number of people dressed as Star Trek characters on London’s Millennium Bridge
- Grab a group of friends and party at Harvey Nichols and Mahiki
- Sip champagne and mix with single boys and girls on a Love POP flight on the London Eye
- Forget Valentine’s Day and celebrate Chinese New Year instead with a meal at Min Jiang
- Head to Feeling Gloomy‘s Down with Dating night, where you can have a go at Speed Hating, and then join fellow miseries at the Tainted Love club night
How will you celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? Let us know in the comments below.