Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
- Watch England play Algeria in style at Everyman Hampstead cinema. 18 Jun 2010
- Explore Proud Camden‘s “living jungle” at their new weekly Tales of the Unexpected: The Forbidden Forest party. 18 Jun 2010
- Celebrate Covent Garden’s 180th birthday with one big weekend-long party. 18-20 Jun 2010
- If you missed out on Sonar tickets, head to the Big Chill Bar’s So NOT Barcelona event which promises enough beats and bass to make your forget all about Spain. Until 19 Jun 2010
- Take the kids to Battersea Park for a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party with a free performance of Wayne Sleep’s Wonderland – scenes from Alice. Albert Gate, Battersea Park, 12-4pm, 19 Jun 2010