Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
- V&A Summer Camp: A Bombay Sapphire cardboard bar and the chance to create your own sound effects are among the highlights of tonight’s Lates event. 30-31 Jul
- Barclays Live: See live auditions for the country’s hottest new dance acts in Leicester Square. Strictly Come Dancing professional Brendan Cole is on the celebrity judging panel. 31 Jul
- Pop-Up Tattoo Parlour: Temporary tattoos and free cocktails (for the first 2,000 visitors) courtesy of Hornitos Tequila. Dray Walk Gallery, 12-6pm. 1 Aug
- Cult Cinema: A special screening of David Lynch’s Blue Velvet at The Troxy in tribute to the late Dennis Hopper. Dress up as your favourite Dennis Hopper character and bring a flower. 31 Jul
- Rebel Bingo World Championships: Take a shot at becoming 2010’s world champion in a secret London location. 31 Jul
- Carnaval del Pueblo: Be part of a Guiness World Record attempt for the largest salsa dance. Register at 10:30am in Burgess Park followed by practice workshops. 1 Aug
- Hackney WickED: Showcasing Hackney’s arty side with three days of galleries, open studios, cabaret, live music and more. 30 Jul-1 Aug