Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
- Visit one of London’s wonderful parks or take a dip in a London lido
- Party at Ministry of Sound as The Gallery celebrates the launch of Marcel Woods‘ new album. 9 Jul
- If you’re feeling brave get your haircut by children as part of LIFT festival. Haircuts are free. 10 Jul
- Head to Sadler’s Wells for Step LIVE, a performance with more than 200 talented students from schools across London and free dance activities in the foyer. Activities from 4pm, performance 6pm. 10 Jul
- Learn how to ride a unicycle at London Transport Museum – workshops for adults and kids. Advance booking essential. 10 Jul
- Catch the last few days of the Streatham Festival (where Lettice had fun making floral corsages this week). Until 11 Jul
- Watch the World Cup Final in London. 11 Jul