Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
- Join Europe’s biggest street festival, the Notting Hill Carnival and don’t forget to add your pics to our Flickr pool. 29-30 Aug
- Continue the party at The Mason’s Arms with a post-carnival garden party on Sunday and Snowbombing launch party on Monday. 29-30 Aug
- Take a tour of the Thames Tunnel. 30 Aug
- Dance to Latin and Spanish sounds at Camino’s Fiesta En La Calle. 29 Aug
- Do something cultural and see one of London’s Top 10 exhibitions
- Chill out at Hampton Court Palace Beer and Jazz Festival with acts including Tony Hadley. 27-30 Aug
- Head to a festival. If you got SW4 tickets congrats, if you missed out why not try the brand new LED Festival – David Guetta, Goldfrapp and Leftfield are on the line-up. 27-28 Aug