Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Five ideas for getting out and about in London this weekend:
- Participate in interactive exhibition “In An Instant” by Eyebrow Productions at The Hospital Club in Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Enjoy a free family day out at ZSL London Zoo’s Giraffe Fun Day
- Check out the vintage cinema Cineroleum – this weekend’s films are all booked solid but you can get in early and book for next time!
- Don’t miss The Deep exhibition at the Natural History Museum, it’s ending in two weeks
- Join the spectators watching the innovative new(ish) sport of Bike Polo
If you’ve got any other London weekend plans, let us know what you’re up to in the comments below.