Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Dressing up is the best thing about Halloween but the food and drink comes a close second. Halloween-themed cupcakes are springing up all over the place and I can’t pass the Krispy Kreme stand on my way to the office without taking a look at the Halloween doughnuts.
Eat your way through the spooky season with these ghoulish treats:
- Day of the Dead De-Light at the Met Bar: Taking inspiration from Mexico’s colourful Day of the Dead festival, the Met Bar is presenting chocolate cupcakes with sugar skulls, coffin-shaped mud pies and savoury snacks. All waist-friendly of course! 25 Oct-2 Nov
- Halloween at Planet Hollywood: Staff in fancy dress will serve you from a special Halloween menu. There’ll be games and face painters for the kids from 3-8pm and dressing up is encouraged. 31 Oct
- Gilgamesh Halloween Party: Music, visual displays and spine tingling Halloween cocktails will keep you entertained all night. 30 Oct
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen: Keep vampires at bay with a Garlic Mayo Burger at GBK. Available until 31 Oct
- Evil Cupcakes: Thought cupcakes were cute? Think again, as this over-18s pop-up shop brings the most gruesome of cupcakes to London. Oozing eyeballs, skulls and even squeezable zit cupcakes are all on the less-than-appetising menu. 29-31 Oct, Maiden, 188 Shoreditch High Street.
Where are you eating and drinking this Halloween? Tell us in the comments below.