Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
- Boo at Bermondsey Square – farmers market and a screening of Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas. 30 Oct
- Fangtasia: Live out your vampire fantasies at a True Blood-themed club night in three London venues, The Betsy Smith (Kilburn), The Winchester (Islington) or The Lodge Tavern (Ealing). 30 Oct
- TNT Magazine’s Halloween Party – packed with frightful fashion, scary shenanigans, devilish drink specials and freaky fun at the Grand Union Kentish Town. 30 Oct
- The BFI IMAX Halloween all-nighter. Five frightening films on the giant screen in 3D! 30 Oct from 11.30pm
- Have a Medieval Banquet Halloween with the Vampire Ball on 29 Oct, Fright Night on 30 Oct and the Hunky Punk Ball on 31 Oct
- Enjoy a host of family-friendly, spooky goings on at ZSL London Zoo for Halloween. 29-31 Oct
Read about more Halloween in London ideas here. What are your Halloween plans?