Champagne Sunday Brunch at the Landmark London

On Sunday, I went to the beautiful Landmark London hotel to sample its champagne brunch.

Brunch, to me, usually means pancakes or bagels but the Landmark have turned it into a three-course meal.

Served beneath the beneath the hotel’s beautiful glass atrium, you help yourself to whatever you fancy – and there’s a lot on offer.

I enjoyed food from the starter (or Full English breakfast) section, as much of a roast dinner as I could manage and a selection of desserts from the mouthwatering display: The desserts on offer included a chocolate fountain, Halloween cupcakes, fresh fruit and mini éclairs. Yes, I was very full afterwards!

Also available were blueberry pancakes, seafood, cold cuts of meat and cottage pie.

Alongside your food, you can enjoy unlimited champagne. There was also a cellist and pianist playing laid back music to accompany the meal.

At £75, the brunch isn’t cheap but you do get a lot of food for your money and it’s a lovely way to treat yourself (or someone else) on a Sunday. Plus, you probably won’t need to eat again for the rest of the day!

Champagne Sunday brunch at the Landmark London. £75 per person including unlimited food and champagne. Every Sunday 12.30-3pm. Reservation essential

Comments

1. IndyLondoner says:

Yum, looks tasty. Just as well there’s lots of food as I don’t know how I’d cope with unlimited champagne for brunch!

2. Alex says:

Looks like it’s a really tasty place to act as a coda for the busy weekend.

3. WIll says:

Been twice and always had a great laugh – just remember that they stop serving the champagne after the main course! Also I note that the price has gone up markedly… was £50 the first time I went about 4 years ago, and £60 two years ago…

• Gary says:

Can one get a table for Sunday Brunch without a reservation?

• Jenny says:

Hi Gary

The Landmark recommends booking in advance, you’re unlikely to get a table if you turn up without a reservation as the brunch has been very popular.

Thanks,

Jenny

4. Gary says:

Thanks Jenny. I tried to book and, based on the hotel, the next table available is not until late April or early May. So I think its a good idea that everyone know they have to plan for booking brunch several months in advance and that reservations are mandatory.

5. Raisa says:

I tried to make a reservation for jun 5th and it was imposible!