Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Tonight is Bonfire Night and there will be fireworks displays happening all over London this evening and tomorrow. Some other happenings you may wish to sample include:
- The Modern Bride Show at ExCeL 5-7 Nov. I’m on bridesmaid duty so this show is ideal
- Natural History Museum Ice Rink had its launch party last night – it’s fantastic and is one of the first Winter Ice Rinks to open in London. Get your skates on! Open until 9 Jan 2011
- Twin Peak Challenge: British athlete Amy Williams, who won Gold at the Winter Olympics this year, takes part in this monster stair-climb. 7 Nov
- Diwali Celebrations across London – join in the Festival of Lights. Events all weekend
- London Greek Film Festival kicks off on Monday 8 Nov. Watch some of the best Greek cinema in London.