It’s set to be a frosty weekend, with the weather forecast predicting snow in London. So why not embrace the cold weather by hitting the ice, forget all about it with some retail therapy or make your own winter warmers at the Bust Craftacular.
- Club De Fromage @Somerset House Ice Rink – skate under the stars to cheesy pop from Club De Fromage DJs. 8pm- 11.30pm, Saturday 27 Nov www.ClubdeFromage.com
- Alternatively try one of London’s other winter ice rinks, they’re all open now! All weekend
- Shop yourself silly at West End VIP Day when Oxford and Regent Streets go traffic free for a super shopping Saturday. 27 Nov
- Make your own Xmas goodies at the Bust Craftacular event in Bethnal Green, where you’re invited to shop, craft, dance and make merry. Sunday 28 Nov
- Visit Chelsea Physic Garden’s annual Christmas Fair – a great opportunity to see the gardens and do some all-important present buying. 27-28 Nov