Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 22 days ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
- MirÃ³, Tate Modern, 14 Apr-11 Sep
The first retrospective of Surrealist painter Joan MirÃ³’s work in London for nearly 50 years
- Degas Dancers, Royal Academy, 17 Sep-11 Dec
A landmark exhibition featuring Edgar Degas’ famous paintings and sculptures of young ballerinas
- Afghanistan: Crossroads of the Ancient World, British Museum, 3 Mar-3 Jul
More than 200 ancient objects from the National Museum of Afghanistan in Kabul
- Tracey Emin: Love is What You Want, Hayward Gallery, 18 May-29 Aug
The first-ever major survey of Tracey Emin’s work in London
- Glamour of the Gods: Hollywood Portraits, National Portrait Gallery, 7 Jul-23 Oct
Film portraits from the industry’s golden age, the period from 1920 to 1960
Let me know what you’re excited about seeing at London’s art galleries in 2011 in the comments below.