Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
There are so many brilliant gigs coming up in London this year, it was hard to narrow it down to just five. But here are a few I think will be extra-special:
- Pulp at Wireless – Return to the 90s for a few hours! Pulp’s eagerly anticipated reunion gigs include a headlining slot at Wireless in Hyde Park. 3 Jul
- Take That – Robbie’s back and they’re heading to Wembley Stadium. Congratulations if you managed to get tickets. 30 Jun, 1-2, 4-5, 6, 8-9 Jul
- The Wall Live – See the classic Pink Floyd album performed in its entirety by Roger Waters and his handpicked band at what promises to be an epic gig. 11, 12, 14-15, 17-18 May
- Glee Live! In Concert – As a team full of Gleeks, we can’t wait to see the cast here in London. 25-26, 28-29 Jun
- The Vaccines – This indie quartet made the BBC’s “Sound of 2011” list. See what all the hype’s about at the Brixton Academy. 19 Feb
Which gigs are you looking forward in London to this year?