Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Visit London would like to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2011!
Here’s five ideas for new year’s resolutions from us:
- Get fit by taking advantage of the huge range of London sports on offer (or just practice your spectator skills in preparation for the London 2012 Olympics!)
- Take in some of the finest sights of the capital with our Top 10 London Panoramic Views
- Explore a new area by visiting one of London’s many villages
- Throw a party for the Royal Wedding or, better yet, plan your own “Royal” wedding in London
- Go natural – make the most of London’s many parks and outdoor spaces as well as its fantastic river and waterways
What’s your 2011 got in store? Tell us your new year’s resolution in the comments below…