Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Still waiting for a royal wedding invitation to drop through your letterbox? Here’s another indulgent way to toast Will and Kate’s happy day.
The Langham has launched a glittering champagne Tea Royale, and they’re offering one lucky winner and a friend the chance to try it for free.
Worth £51.50 per person, the tea includes:
- Lobster and cucumber sandwiches with fennel pollen
- Scottish salmon and pink champagne sandwiches
- Castle of Mey beef sirloin sandwiches
- Westminster Abbey chocolate cake
- Apricot and raspberry royal crown
- Royal champagne jelly
- Wild lavender and honey scones with cream and jam
- A glass of Champagne Laurent-Perrier NV