Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
Opening today, this year’s Chelsea Flower Show sold out in record time.
If you didn’t manage to get tickets, you can still get into the horticultural mood with our pick of floral-inspired teas, cocktails and menus:
- Blooming Botanical Breakfast at Peter Jones: Start the day with a poppy seed bloomer, rose petal and blueberry muffin, and pot of jasmine infused green tea for a wallet-friendly £9.95. Available 25-29 May, 9:30-11:30am
- Jigsaw, King’s Road: Pick up an item from Jigsaw’s SS11 collection today and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne while you admire the store’s floral installation. 24 May
- Fleur-tea at the Wyndham Grand: Tuck into a floral-themed afternoon tea with treats including caramelised rosemary flowers, violet and blackcurrent éclairs and lavender shortbread. £25, available throughout May
- Laurent-Perrier floral cocktail at the Blue Bar: Inspired by an English summer garden, this special cocktail mixes strawberry puree, rose liquer and Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne. Available 24-28 May
- The Chelsea Flower at Barts: Speakeasy bar Barts is offering a double dose of flower power with a potent cocktail containing Grey Goose Vodka, Creme de Peche de vigne, and Mette spiritueux de Lavande plus a floral-themed dressing up box! £15.50, available until 29 May
What have we missed? Tell us in the comments below.