Please note this blog is no longer active. This post was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago and may contain out of date prices, opening times, links and information. Go to www.visitlondon.com for the lastest visitor information for London.
If you’ve been planning to visit this summer’s must-see exhibitions such as Damien Hirst at Tate Modern or Yoko Ono at the Serpentine Gallery, be quick! It’s changeover time at London museums and galleries and the following shows are all set to close this month:
Closing this weekend
- Damien Hirst at Tate Modern
- Yoko Ono at Serpentine Gallery
- Royal River at National Maritime Museum
- London 2012 Medals at the British Museum
Closing later in September
- Stadia at Sir John Soane’s Museum
- BP Portrait Award at National Portrait Gallery
- Metamorphosis: Titian 2012 at the National Gallery
- Road to 2012: Aiming High at the National Portrait Gallery
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games Posters at Tate Britain
- Heatherwick Studio at the V&A
But don’t worry there are plenty of exciting new exhibitions coming up this autumn, including Pre-Raphaelites at Tate Britain and Hollywood Costume at the V&A. Keep an eye on our Arts page for all the latest information.