- Join Europe’s biggest street festival, the Notting Hill Carnival and don’t forget to add your pics to our Flickr pool. 29-30 Aug
- Continue the party at The Mason’s Arms with a post-carnival garden party on Sunday and Snowbombing launch party on Monday. 29-30 Aug
- Take a tour of the Thames Tunnel. 30 Aug
- Dance to Latin and Spanish sounds at Camino’s Fiesta En La Calle. 29 Aug
- Do something cultural and see one of London’s Top 10 exhibitions
- Chill out at Hampton Court Palace Beer and Jazz Festival with acts including Tony Hadley. 27-30 Aug
- Head to a festival. If you got SW4 tickets congrats, if you missed out why not try the brand new LED Festival – David Guetta, Goldfrapp and Leftfield are on the line-up. 27-28 Aug
Posts Tagged "camino"
Yesterday we asked you to tell us your New Year’s Eve plans. But if you’ve yet to organise anything, don’t worry, it’s not too late! We’ve done all the legwork for you, and found some brilliant New Year’s Eve clubs that …Read more...