Dressing up is the best thing about Halloween but the food and drink comes a close second. Halloween-themed cupcakes are springing up all over the place and I can’t pass the Krispy Kreme stand on my way to the office without taking a look at the Halloween doughnuts.
Eat your way through the spooky season with these ghoulish treats:
- Day of the Dead De-Light at the Met Bar: Taking inspiration from Mexico’s colourful Day of the Dead festival, the Met Bar is presenting chocolate cupcakes with sugar skulls, coffin-shaped mud pies and savoury snacks. All waist-friendly of course! 25 Oct-2 Nov
- Halloween at Planet Hollywood: Staff in fancy dress will serve you from a special Halloween menu. There’ll be games and face painters for the kids from 3-8pm and dressing up is encouraged. 31 Oct
- Gilgamesh Halloween Party: Music, visual displays and spine tingling Halloween cocktails will keep you entertained all night. 30 Oct
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen: Keep vampires at bay with a Garlic Mayo Burger at GBK. Available until 31 Oct
- Evil Cupcakes: Thought cupcakes were cute? Think again, as this over-18s pop-up shop brings the most gruesome of cupcakes to London. Oozing eyeballs, skulls and even squeezable zit cupcakes are all on the less-than-appetising menu. 29-31 Oct, Maiden, 188 Shoreditch High Street.
Where are you eating and drinking this Halloween? Tell us in the comments below.