- Join Europe’s biggest street festival, the Notting Hill Carnival and don’t forget to add your pics to our Flickr pool. 29-30 Aug
- Continue the party at The Mason’s Arms with a post-carnival garden party on Sunday and Snowbombing launch party on Monday. 29-30 Aug
- Take a tour of the Thames Tunnel. 30 Aug
- Dance to Latin and Spanish sounds at Camino’s Fiesta En La Calle. 29 Aug
- Do something cultural and see one of London’s Top 10 exhibitions
- Chill out at Hampton Court Palace Beer and Jazz Festival with acts including Tony Hadley. 27-30 Aug
- Head to a festival. If you got SW4 tickets congrats, if you missed out why not try the brand new LED Festival – David Guetta, Goldfrapp and Leftfield are on the line-up. 27-28 Aug
Posts Tagged "fiesta en la calle camino"
Another bank holiday weekend is upon us. The weather is forecast to be warm but not too blistering hot (fingers crossed it won’t rain too much!). So it should be a lovely chance to get out and about in London. …Read more...