Right now, many of us are caught firmly in the grip of footie fever.
But we do feel for those of you who don’t want to watch the World Cup in London.
With this in mind, our good friends at BFI Southbank are hosting an Alternative To The World Cup film season.
What better way to escape the World Cup madness than by settling down in a darkened cinema to watch one of the classics such as:
- All of Grace Kelly’s films including Hitchcock’s Rear Window
- A Fistful of Dollars starring Clint Eastwood
- Kubrick classic A Clockwork Orange
- Eco thriller Soylent Green with Charlton Heston
- Tilda Swinton’s latest I Am Love
- Manga movie Ghost In the Shell 2: Innocence
Lucky for you, BFI is offering 10 pairs of tickets to any film during their June and July seasons to celebrate their alternative to the world cup campaign. And we want to know, what’s your World Cup alternative?
Leave a comment below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with Visit London World Cup in the subject by Friday 25 June to win.
Read competition terms and conditions