- Reindeer at Belmont Children’s Farm: It’s the farm‘s first birthday and they’re celebrating with tractor rides, party games and a chance to meet their three young reindeer. 4-5 Dec 2010
- Crypt-mas: A grotto with a difference as innovative lighting artists Illumini present their Christmas project (we really enjoyed their last show). Until 22 Dec 2010, The Crypt, St Pancras Church
- London United Film Festival: Features, shorts and documentaries by UK film makers at the King Charles Cinema. 3-4 Dec 2010
- Open Studios at Great Western Studios: Meet and buy from artists and designers at Great Western Studios. Plus, mince pies and mulled cider! 4-5 Dec 2010
- Pop-up Peter Jones for Men: Help for any men struggling with their Christmas shopping: Advice from personal shoppers and a chill-out zone with table top games. Until 7 Dec 2010
Posts Tagged "great western studios"
This month, art is bursting out of London’s galleries and onto the streets. Top street artists have produced outdoor billboards, murals and sculptures as part of Lazarides‘ new show, Grifters. You can see their work at Great Western Studios, Shoreditch House, Paul Smith’s offices …Read more...