- Real Food Festival: Handmade cheese, cookery courses and even live cow-milking at the biggest farmers market in the country. 7-10 May
- Gary Numan at 93 Feet East: Gary Numan and Ade Fenton take to the decks before they head off on the festival circuit. 8 May
- Dubble Chocolate’s 10th Birthday Party: More foodie fun as the Fairtrade chocolate bar celebrates its birthday on Potter’s Field. Activities, kids’ opera and free samples. Yum! 7-9 May
- City Showcase: Find your new favourite band, take part in workshops for musicians and enjoy discounts at nearby retailers. 5-9 May
- Mark Quinn at the White Cube Hoxton Square: Be the first to see this absorbing exhibition exploring extreme plastic surgery and body transformation. 7 May-26 June
- Terracotta Far East Film Festival: Fifteen choice films from the Far East, showing at the Prince Charles Cinema. 6-9 May
Posts Tagged "Hoxton"
If you’re after some festive season panto-style entertainment with a bit of a twist, you could do a lot worse than come out for Frank’s Closet at Hoxton Hall Theatre, as a colleague and I did last night… We were …Read more...