- Our favourite way to start the Easter weekend, is a trip to Guanabara‘s Chocolate Shot Ball. There’s free entry before 9pm and everyone gets a chocolate egg filled with Sagatiba Premium CachaÃ§a. 1 Apr
- But if a chocolatey, Brazilian-style celebration isn’t for you, try superclub matter instead. John Digweed, Danny Howells and Guy J are all taking to the decks. 1 Apr
- You might have lazed around all Bank Holiday Friday, but that’s no reason not to let loose at Jailhouse Jam. Dress in prison chic and sing along to prison ditties at Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club. 2 Apr
- On Saturday night, head south of the river and check out Plan B‘s new sound system. There’ll be a rare London appearance from The Shapeshifters. 3 Apr
Sunday is your last guilt-free night to party so make the most of it!
- Hed Kandi is offering Tokyo-themed clubbing at Ministry of Sound (buy four tickets and get one free using promotional code “Easter”). 4 Apr
- Neon Noise Project‘s Kitsune Maison Party includes Yusek Live, Crystal Fighters and a DJ set from Friendly Fires. 4 Apr
- If you want to start early, head to The Old Queen’s Head from 3pm for entertainment including a live set from Adam Freeland. 4 Apr