- V&A Summer Camp: A Bombay Sapphire cardboard bar and the chance to create your own sound effects are among the highlights of tonight’s Lates event. 30-31 Jul
- Barclays Live: See live auditions for the country’s hottest new dance acts in Leicester Square. Strictly Come Dancing professional Brendan Cole is on the celebrity judging panel. 31 Jul
- Pop-Up Tattoo Parlour: Temporary tattoos and free cocktails (for the first 2,000 visitors) courtesy of Hornitos Tequila. Dray Walk Gallery, 12-6pm. 1 Aug
- Cult Cinema: A special screening of David Lynch’s Blue Velvet at The Troxy in tribute to the late Dennis Hopper. Dress up as your favourite Dennis Hopper character and bring a flower. 31 Jul
- Rebel Bingo World Championships: Take a shot at becoming 2010’s world champion in a secret London location. 31 Jul
- Carnaval del Pueblo: Be part of a Guiness World Record attempt for the largest salsa dance. Register at 10:30am in Burgess Park followed by practice workshops. 1 Aug
- Hackney WickED: Showcasing Hackney’s arty side with three days of galleries, open studios, cabaret, live music and more. 30 Jul-1 Aug
Posts Tagged "pop-up shop"
It was a dark and stormy night. I pulled my shawl tighter for warmth and headed for London’s Black Dog Books, a haunted bookshop, not knowing what horrors I would find at the end of my journey. Hidden behind Cargo in …Read more...
Last night, Zakee Shariff’s new collection for Roxy Heart opened in a pop-up shop within Beyond the Valley in Carnaby. custom term paper I went down to the launch to meet her. Head into Newburgh Quarter, behind London’s famous Carnaby …Read more...
Red or Dead founder Wayne Hemingway was joined by Mayor Boris Johnson to launch a pop-up shop outside City Hall today. The KiosKiosk stall offers rent-free retail space for budding designers. Over the coming weeks, you’ll be able to buy clothes, …Read more...