- Real Food Festival: Handmade cheese, cookery courses and even live cow-milking at the biggest farmers market in the country. 7-10 May
- Gary Numan at 93 Feet East: Gary Numan and Ade Fenton take to the decks before they head off on the festival circuit. 8 May
- Dubble Chocolate’s 10th Birthday Party: More foodie fun as the Fairtrade chocolate bar celebrates its birthday on Potter’s Field. Activities, kids’ opera and free samples. Yum! 7-9 May
- City Showcase: Find your new favourite band, take part in workshops for musicians and enjoy discounts at nearby retailers. 5-9 May
- Mark Quinn at the White Cube Hoxton Square: Be the first to see this absorbing exhibition exploring extreme plastic surgery and body transformation. 7 May-26 June
- Terracotta Far East Film Festival: Fifteen choice films from the Far East, showing at the Prince Charles Cinema. 6-9 May
Posts Tagged "real food festival"
The biggest farmers’ market in the country, the Real Food Festival comes to Earls Court in London this May. If you’re interested, you can book tickets now. To whet your appetite(!), take a look at this video of the launch of the …Read more...