- Join Europe’s biggest street festival, the Notting Hill Carnival and don’t forget to add your pics to our Flickr pool. 29-30 Aug
- Continue the party at The Mason’s Arms with a post-carnival garden party on Sunday and Snowbombing launch party on Monday. 29-30 Aug
- Take a tour of the Thames Tunnel. 30 Aug
- Dance to Latin and Spanish sounds at Camino’s Fiesta En La Calle. 29 Aug
- Do something cultural and see one of London’s Top 10 exhibitions
- Chill out at Hampton Court Palace Beer and Jazz Festival with acts including Tony Hadley. 27-30 Aug
- Head to a festival. If you got SW4 tickets congrats, if you missed out why not try the brand new LED Festival – David Guetta, Goldfrapp and Leftfield are on the line-up. 27-28 Aug
Posts Tagged "south west four"
Continuing to whet our appetites for the South West Four Weekender, watch Fatboy Slim talking about what he’s got planned for his headlining slot (inflatable pigs included). We’re happy to hear that with no Big Beach Boutique in Brighton this year, he’ll …Read more...
As if we weren’t excited enough that South West Four will be bigger and better than ever this year, having expanded to take over the whole August Bank Holiday weekend, we’re thrilled to find out that the headliners are Armin …Read more...
The Bank Holiday means two things for London’s clubbing community – more time to party and more time to recover! From after-parties to burlesque speed-dating – take a look at our highlights: Post Carnival Parties Notting Hill Carnival is the …Read more...