- Visit one of London’s wonderful parks or take a dip in a London lido
- Party at Ministry of Sound as The Gallery celebrates the launch of Marcel Woods‘ new album. 9 Jul
- If you’re feeling brave get your haircut by children as part of LIFT festival. Haircuts are free. 10 Jul
- Head to Sadler’s Wells for Step LIVE, a performance with more than 200 talented students from schools across London and free dance activities in the foyer. Activities from 4pm, performance 6pm. 10 Jul
- Learn how to ride a unicycle at London Transport Museum – workshops for adults and kids. Advance booking essential. 10 Jul
- Catch the last few days of the Streatham Festival (where Lettice had fun making floral corsages this week). Until 11 Jul
- Watch the World Cup Final in London. 11 Jul
Posts Tagged "streatham festival"
The 2010 Streatham Festival is in full swing! South London is buzzing with music, comedy, crafts and fun this week. The festival finishes on Sunday, so there’s still plenty of time to join in the fun this weekend. On Tuesday …Read more...