- Visit one of London’s wonderful parks or take a dip in a London lido
- Party at Ministry of Sound as The Gallery celebrates the launch of Marcel Woods‘ new album. 9 Jul
- If you’re feeling brave get your haircut by children as part of LIFT festival. Haircuts are free. 10 Jul
- Head to Sadler’s Wells for Step LIVE, a performance with more than 200 talented students from schools across London and free dance activities in the foyer. Activities from 4pm, performance 6pm. 10 Jul
- Learn how to ride a unicycle at London Transport Museum – workshops for adults and kids. Advance booking essential. 10 Jul
- Catch the last few days of the Streatham Festival (where Lettice had fun making floral corsages this week). Until 11 Jul
- Watch the World Cup Final in London. 11 Jul
Posts Tagged "sunshine"
Visit London would like to wish everyone in the English capital (and beyond) a happy St George’s Day today. It’s also Shakespeare’s Birthday and with this lovely spring sunshine, what’s not to celebrate. Here’s a few weekend ideas to get you …Read more...
The London Eye looking pretty in the summer sunshine. Photo by Mr Wind-Up Bird from the Visit London flickr pool. Have you got some great London photos you’d like to share with us? Then join our flickr pool now…Read more...