Five ideas for getting out and about in London this weekend:
- Participate in interactive exhibition “In An Instant” by Eyebrow Productions at The Hospital Club in Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Enjoy a free family day out at ZSL London Zoo’s Giraffe Fun Day
- Check out the vintage cinema Cineroleum – this weekend’s films are all booked solid but you can get in early and book for next time!
- Don’t miss The Deep exhibition at the Natural History Museum, it’s ending in two weeks
- Join the spectators watching the innovative new(ish) sport of Bike Polo
If you’ve got any other London weekend plans, let us know what you’re up to in the comments below.