We’re just hours away from the Bank Holiday (it starts when you leave the office, right?) but have you made any plans yet? Come rain (as forecast) or shine (hopefully) there’s plenty going on in the capital this weekend:
- The Gallery’s 15th Birthday: Paul Oakenfold, Tall Paul and Danny Rampling celebrate with a huge party at Ministry of Sound tonight.
- Patchwork Social: Get caught up in the quilting buzz and make your own patchwork square for charity at the V&A. 1-3 May
- The Great London Garden Trail 2010: If the rain holds off, make your way around 10 designer gardens in London for free. 3 May
- The Elephant Parade: Usually, London Zoo is the only place to see elephants in London, but they’ll be popping up all over the city to raise awareness of the plight of the Asian Elephant from 3 May
- Grand Designs Live: Loads of inspiration whether you’re building, decorating or just browsing. 1-9 May
- Vaisakhi: Celebrate the Sikh New Year at this free festival in Trafalgar Square. 2 May