- Try some tasty Malaysian cuisine in Trafalgar Square. 24 Sep 2010
- See some beautiful art. Treasures from Budapest and Diaghilev both open this weekend. From 25 Sep 2010
- Submit your own seven second movie at Westfield and it could be shown at the BFI Film Festival. 10am-6pm, 25 Sep
- Go back in time to the hedonism of 19th-century Paris at La Belle Epoque. 25 Sep 2010
- Enjoy traffic-free shopping at the Regent Street Festival. 25 Sep 2010
Posts Tagged "treasures from budapest"
The Royal Academy’s Treasures from Budapest: European Masterpieces from Leonardo to Schiele opens on Saturday and I went along for a sneak preview. The stunning exhibition is composed of work from one of the finest art collections in Central Europe, …Read more...
Every September, the current crop of London exhibitions close to make way for exciting new shows. That means it’s your last chance to see some of the summer’s hottest exhibitionsâ€¦ Closing on 5 September: Rude Britannia: British Comic Art Ernesto …Read more...