This Thursday is of course the first day of December, which as well as heralding the start of the Christmas 2011 ramp-up, also sees the end of Movember (the month formerly known as November).
For the last month, gentlemen across London have been growing their ‘tache for cash, raising money and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer charities.
But now the time has come for a full face shave – and London has no shortage of barbers who will whip out the badger brush to do your face justice. Below are a selection of our favourites – let us know if you have a London barber of choice.
- Joe and Co, 7 Green Court, Soho
- Geo. F. Trumper, 9 Curzon Street, Mayfair and 1 Duke of York Street, St James’s
- Murdock London, branches in Shoreditch, Soho, Mayfair and Covent Garden
- Pall Mall Barbers, 22 Whitcomb Street, West End
- Valentino’s, 23 Cornwall Road, Waterloo
For more information on Movember events, visit uk.movember.com